Passer aux informations produits
1 de 1

Leo Hillinger

Hillinger Small Hill red 2019 13% Vol. 3l

Hillinger Small Hill red 2019 13% Vol. 3l

Prix habituel €75,50 EUR
Prix habituel Prix soldé €75,50 EUR
Vente Épuisé
Taxes incluses. Frais d'expédition calculés à l'étape de paiement.
Leo Hillinger took over the winery from his father in 1990. Since the handover, he has constantly developed his company. Today, Hillinger wine is internationally renowned. Since 2010, Hillinger has pursued organic viticulture. This wine is fermented 90% in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 10% matured in used barrique barrels. Tasting notes:Ruby red in the glass. The aroma is reminiscent of dark berries and chocolate. The palate is full-bodied and harmonious. Long lasting in the finish. Grape varieties: 50% Merlot, 25% St. Laurent and 25% Pinot Noir. Aging: Classical in steel tank and 10% used barrique. Residual sugar: 4,4 g/l. Acidity: 5,4 g/l (malolactic fermentation in steel). Storage potential: 3 years. Serving temperature: 14-16 °C. This wine is excellent with pasta and spicy fish dishes.
Afficher tous les détails

Livraison gratuite!

Nous travaillons uniquement avec les meilleurs services de messagerie tels que DHL ou UPS. La livraison est absolument gratuite dans toute la France.